Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Hail The Heroes!

Pantalunatic News reports today UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown and European Central Bank Advisor Mr.Dick Small pictured together above, have put into action a radical £500 billion $875 billion rescue package today to restore confidence in the UK banking sector and allow Mr Small to hear his 'stories' on YouTube.

Mr. Small, who has been hailed as a hero of the economy, is said to be the true architect of the G7 proposition to guarantee inter-bank lending on a global scale. Mr. Small may be in the frame to manage the US led global rescue package according to leaks from the office of US Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson.

Mr. Small was said to have been begged to fly to Iceland and rescue their economy, but declined because he "didn't like fucking snow."

9 Comments:

Blogger SkylersDad said...

My my my, Mr. Small cleans up well, doesn't he?

Brilliant as usual good sir!

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Iceland!

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like fucking snow, either.

Wait...

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate snow.
And I live in Upstate New York.
And I hate snow....
Btw, even though I'm hailed as a "hero of the economy", I really don't deserve all that credit (although, you and I both know that had I not been involved, the whole deal would have just fell apart, like everything else Mr. Brown gets involved with...).

8:01 PM  
Blogger Cheer34 said...

just call him Tricky Dickie...

1:52 PM  
Blogger Identity Crisis said...

Dick has such a dreamy look in his eye...and oddly focused on Mr. Brown's hairline...does this mean anything?

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I'm not tellin'...

5:36 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

ChrisSD, thank you Sir! Maybe more to come depending on the end of the world or not. Hopefully not.

Teri, that is true.

Midleah, it WILL come!

Dick, you are being mentioned to become the next Prime Minister of the UK.

Cheer, number 2.

Identity, the thrill of POWER!

Sir Dick Small, Lord of Upper New York State... Dick Small will lead the way.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

Mr. Dick looks as though he is glowing in this photo. Good for him.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home