Saturday, October 04, 2008

About Time.

One thousand years ago, Chris at Some days it's not worth chewing through the leather straps, awarded me an Arte Y Pico Award. I have been cogitating my acceptance and pass forward response for quite some time, 2 months in fact.
And here we are. . .

The rules:
1. You have to pick 5 Blogs that you consider deserve this award through creativity, design, interesting material, and contribution to the Blogger community, no matter of language.
2. Each award should have the name of the author with a link to their Blog.
3. Award winners have to post the award with the name and link to the Blog of the person who gave them the award.
4. Please include a link to the “Arte Y Pico” Blog so that everyone will know where the award came from.
5. Show these rules.

My first Blogger to receive an Arte Y Pico is Janna. Janna is a creative genius with exceptional talents in art and music. Janna has an individual outlook, and posts both various and hilarious on her three personal Blogs and Professional Website.

My second Blogger to receive an Arte Y Pico is Catcuracha. Cat is a talented mural artist with a gift for geometry on her Professional Website . Cat has a passion for Volkswagen vans, decapod crustaceans and Banana Daiquiri cocktails.

My third Blogger to receive an Arte Y Pico is Identity Crisis. Identity is an exceptionally talented photographer and artist. A private and very deep thinking individual, Identity has at least seven Blogs that I know of.
My fourth Blogger to receive an Arte Y Pico is Joe. Joe is also known by his alter ego of Mr. Dick Small and is a very talented artist. A contemplative and deep thinking individual, Joe has at least five Blogs that I know of.
My fifth Blogger to receive an Arte Y Pico is Stepping Over the Junk. Stepping has just completed a number of pieces for her show and is a brilliant artist who does superb work. Stepping also likes to write it all down.

And with that, I thought it might be a good idea to present an award of my own. For her wonderful posts and passionate creativity, I award Stepping the Pantalunatic Award for her exceptional contribution to the creative arts.

I must add that all the descriptions above are my personal perceptions. I have not yet met any of the winners, and hope my descriptions meet with their approval. If any corrections or modifications are required, please leave a comment below and I will expedite.

I also apologise to Chris for taking so damn long.

5 Comments:

Blogger SkylersDad said...

No apologies needed sir, I like the work you did on the awards!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Identity Crisis said...

And here I am so unprepared...Oh, never in my wildest dreams did I ever image having to make an impromptu acceptance speech. This dress isn't made for running down isles and the shoes...well, lets not talk about the shoes. Ah...thank you so so so very much for this honour. I just need a moment to catch my breath.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

ChrisSD, Thank you.

Identity, you are most welcome!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Stepping Over the Junk said...

HEEEEY! THANK YOU! You rock. I am behind on blog reading (due to art show stress but this one is over).

6:01 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Stepping, you are absolutely most welcome!

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home