Saturday, August 30, 2008

Scenes From Sans Culinary Challenge.

This post is not suitable for vegetarians and those of a nervous disposition.

First, preparation is critical.

Unfortunately I had some problems trying to light the microwave, and managed to blow it up.
I then had to follow Plan B and cook the meat from scratch in a pan.

Here we see me making sure my hands are scrupulously clean before mixing the ingredients.

Ensuring my hands are thoroughly dry before proceeding.

Putting the secret ingredient into the pan.

Voila! Herewith dinner is served!

10 Comments:

Blogger SkylersDad said...

Looks scrumptious! Save me a horn, will you?

8:29 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

Sans Culinary sounds about right. :-)

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that I already ate. But thanks, it looks...........yummy!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Some Guy said...

Dee-lish!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Identity Crisis said...

I sense some underlying hostility with this post...would you like to share? (Ah...not the food...your feelings...)

12:20 PM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

I almost got to try Haggis over the weekend. There was a booth selling all sorts of Scottish fare, but they had packed up the food right before I got there. :(

5:19 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

SkylersDad, have I got a horn for you!

Dale, I would never ask anyone to taste anything I have not tasted myself, which is why no-one has ever tasted my efforts.

Teri, it needs ketchup.

Chris, I'll get you a plate!

Identity, you are very perceptive, but I already knew that you knew that. I shall consider sharing.

Sushi, that's a shame. I know there is Scottish fare available at Highland gatherings. Maybe they will return, or have left contact details on advertising.
I think you would like it.
MacFugu Me!

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't eat something that's staring at me...

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yum. now I am going to go have some dinner....not...

6:05 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Cat, I have no answer to this!

Stepping, it tastes exactly like a bacon cheeseburger. Honest!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home