Monday, April 05, 2010

Sans Wax.

Things are quiet. 

Although . . .

I have another work related project that is taking up most of my CPU cycles. Hopefully I will get my AIG and finish it, allowing me to get back to fun stuff. Herewith below find a multitude of pixels pushed today.

In other news, I have found a lead strip that I'm sure will be good for the addition to the door window. When I get around to doing it, I will post pictures as I proceed.  Other than all that, Life Is Good.

Oh!, and I'm having great fun playing with my Gorgon.

5 Comments:

Blogger SkylersDad said...

Your work is always so beautiful!

11:44 AM  
Blogger joe said...

Glad life is good ;^)

7:26 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

ChrisSD, thank you! I'm sure it's all by accident. . .

Joe, the snow is all gone I hope. . .

5:29 PM  
Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

I'm really attracted to this one, Sans.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Julia, thank you. I may continue to work on this theme.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home