Monday, February 01, 2010

Forgessence.

As I drink deep of my winter melancholy, herewith find an update of my less than exciting cherry blossom life.
I am planning a new tattoo for the door window, the design shown below full-size using photo-copies. I have an idea to use a type of lead strip instead of the paper tape used previously. This will make it more like a real leaded-glass window, even though it's as fake as the title of this post.

Other than this, I'm still making LED lights. I have made a handful of the desk lamps shown below. These use the same circuit as the CRM light but with the addition of a transformer to reduce the voltage to around 72 volts DC, running 23 LEDs with dimmer.

I'm making a color/colour version of this desklamp with 23 of each red, green & blue LEDs. I expect it to be colourful. Unlike my vibrant personality.

Yay.

7 Comments:

Blogger SkylersDad said...

I don't need desk lamps because I have the glow that emits from my heart that is the love of my fellow bloggers.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

ChrisSD, Best.Comment.Ever!

8:11 PM  
Blogger love, jenn said...

I think its all deLIGHTful...

10:28 PM  
Blogger bubbles said...

Sans, you are right. SD's comment is awesome! Keep us posted with the door window updates, please!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

I'm actually a big fan of making up words. It's not fake. It's original. Like swagger-licious. My friend made that up, and I'm stealing it.

2:50 PM  
Blogger anne altman said...

i'll say that's quite a project! you have a very good excuse for not keeping up with your posting, sansy...

11:19 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Jenn, you are indeed brilliant!

Bubbles, I promise.

Julia, words are fun, and that's no pun!

Anne 2.0, thank you for, well, for everything really!

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home