Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Seasons Greetings!

Since 2009 has been a year that sucks monkey chunks, a positive pessimistic outlook is called for. 2010 is going to be year full of change.  Let's make it.

We've only just begun to live. . .

Notes on the graphic. This is my version of the cover of the portfolio submitted by CRM-MMM  with their design of a 'House for an Art Lover' in December 1900, for a competition run by the German periodical Zeitschrift für Innendekoration.  Clicking upon the graphic should enable a larger view.

8 Comments:

Anonymous teri said...

Have a wonderful Christmas, Sans Pantaloons.

Are you on facebook?

7:03 PM  
Blogger SkylersDad said...

Merry Christmas indeed, and I agree with Teri. Are you on Facebook? Friend us!!

Chris Hull on Facebook.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Some Guy said...

That is one of my all-time favorite fonts! Happy Holidays, Sans!

1:04 AM  
Blogger Dale said...

Have yourself an excellent holiday Sans!

4:36 PM  
Blogger bubbles said...

Merry Christmas, and I concur about 2010. I'm optimistic, ugh, sort of! :-)

4:08 PM  
Blogger joe said...

Hope you have a happy new year, Sans!

4:56 PM  
Blogger anne altman said...

OMG i made the graphic!

and dare i say, my unborn child did too?

hope you had a merry christmas.

xxoo
anne 2.0 and doodle

3:58 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Teri, thank you. I'm not on facebook; it's difficult enough to find the time these days to keep SP updated.

ChrisSD, thank you. I'm afraid Blogger is my limit. I don't really want to start anything I can't give my full time to.

Chris, thank you.

Dale, Indeed, thank you.

Bubbles, thank you. It can't be any worse than last year, I hope!

Joe, thank you.

Anne 2.0, yay! You both sure did. Thank you.
2.0 Can Anne.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home