Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Gorgon.

This is the coloured/colored version of the LED light that has consumed all my white time this past four weeks.
It was apparent early on that it would not really function as a reading lamp, so I incorporated a white LED lamp, and, as a value add to the entertainment quotient, I threw in a 7 inch digital television as well. With the three heads it was destined to be called "Gorgon."

Now that this is 'finished', I can set aside my other LED thoughts, and get on with the addition to my door window. I tried the lead strip I was thinking of, but it didn't give the results I wished, so I'm still looking for an alternative.

3 Comments:

Blogger SkylersDad said...

Years from now we will mark this moment as when the machines became self-aware.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Identity Crisis said...

Gorgons are pretty. What do you mean quality?

3:34 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

ChrisSD, let there be light...

Identity, sorry for all the fuss...
ZMM returned me to 30 years ago, and all the page notes I made.
Ho Hum...

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home