Friday, February 23, 2007

Twelve plus one random things...

Jen has commanded requested we do this Thursday Thirteen, 13 random things I Have NEVER done...(or managed).


  1. I have never had a hot air balloon flight.
  2. I have never spent a night inside the Great Pyramid.
  3. I have never had sex with four sets of twins.
  4. I have never managed to paint the spare bedroom.
  5. I have never managed to cook rice without making a mess.
  6. I have never seen the Sound of Music all the way through.
  7. I have never Sumo wrestled.
  8. I have never been to Las Vegas.
  9. I have never been in a helicopter.
  10. I have never met Steve Martin.
  11. I have never read a book backwards.
  12. I have never shook hands with a kangaroo.
  13. I have never eaten as many eggs as Cool Hand Luke.



11 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I have never Steve Martin either

nor do I want to.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

You should try and combine a few things.

Say... #1 & #3 or #7 & #12

10:41 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Kangaroo's have hands? Who knew?

Vegas is awesome - I loved it!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Identity Crisis said...

Then the picture of you in bed with the anemic looking sets of twins...isn't real? Or maybe nothing happened...Or, I get it...they aren't twins.. they are octuplets. Isn't that your toilet paper with the kangaroo? I'm sure she washed her hands.

3:15 AM  
Blogger DutchBitch said...

At least I managed to cook rice the right way and see the Sound of Music all the way through (shhhh)....

8:49 AM  
Blogger Tanya Espanya said...

You are so mental, I love it!

I'm going to post some new pictures of our Black Cat drinking water, if you'd like to use those for whatever project you're working on.

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say the kangaroo shot was the most disturbing. I almost felt dirty looking at it...

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you've never seen the Sound of Music all the way through.

Just to spoil the end for you... they all die at the end.

Except Liesl... she becomes a prostitute after failing in the fashion business because no one wanted clothes made out of hideous drapes.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But as long as she's happy...

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually they all ended up in either New Hampshire or Vermont.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I haven't done any of those things either, except I can cook rice without making a mess.

1 cup rice
1 1/2 cups water
Microwave safe dish

Mix together. Cover with saran wrap and cook for 20 minutes. Good luck!

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home