Sunday, February 11, 2007

The eyes have it.

Sorry for the lack of posts, I am in a melancholy phase. My DVD pile has grown so I am watching these to lift my mood.


There is the sixth season of Married with Children & apologies to those that detest that sitcom. Corner Gas seasons 1&2 as recommended by Scarlet, Anchorman which I have just got around to buying after much recommendation by many, Everything is Illuminated as recommended by Groover, and one of my favorite comics John Pinette and his new DVD I'm Starvin!

Those and some Ardbeg will do me fine.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

I loved Married With Children. None of the other stuff looked interesting to me.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

My husband doesn't like Married with Children but I thought it was funny. I think to many people took it too seriously.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

Melancolia be gone! Or else Zed will come over there and smack you around.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

Married..with children.

Sans, you legend!!!!!!!!

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home