Wednesday, February 21, 2007

What? Me worry?

Alfred E. Neuman taught me all I know.


Like most things in my life this post is unplanned. I have, as far back as I can remember, simply followed my nose.
I have been aware of planning and preparation, and indeed as far as tasks and work are concerned, I believe I am meticulous, but life, that is totally different.
Even now as we dance through this effort, I am distracted by the many threads of thought weaving themselves through the lump of cells I like to call my brain.

Life is like a beautiful pudding, that sometimes you get to taste. I savour those tastes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Some Guy said...

Beautifully said, just like that pudding you mentioned.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Identity Crisis said...

a loany plan?

slow noon frog.

9:19 PM  
Blogger bubbles said...

I love the saying:

"People plan. God laughs."

I follow my nose, too. I rarely use a map when I go somewhere, unless I'm totally clueless about the area. It drives some people crazy! Yet, I do just fine - and when it doesn't go perfect, I learn a lot along the way!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home