Saturday, April 04, 2009

Getting There?

Gather all the elements and combine them to form something pleasing to the eye, at least to me, and I hope to you also. This is not quite finished yet, maybe a couple of additions.

I have been studying the Gesso works of MMM, and been blown away by her Genius. I may attempt something in that style which I will call photogesso. It is difficult to combine my 5 minute graphic technique with a well established form such as nouveau, and although not perfect, the results are going in the right direction. Lets call it a beginning.   

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that what i think it is????

11:03 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Joe, it could be. My mind is never far from there.

ChrisSD, thank you!

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home