Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Sentence For Life.

The thing is, these elements are all just elemental. They have to be combined in the correct way to form something pleasing to the brain.

Beautiful, if you will.

The "correct way" is just two words with infinite variation. This is my burden.

Study then, my student.

Study and drink deep of the essence, but beware of the emotion, for it is as real now as it was then, and as salty as the tears running down my face.

Why do we feel this need to create? What is it that lies within us, scrambling to give birth to ideas and concepts that force connection to others, leaving a taste of our soul in their minds.
Maybe this is just the human condition, a simple desire to create and share things of beauty. To give pleasure to others.

This is a good thing.

But is it just by chance that our strokes sweep through time and continue to connect long after we are gone? I think not. A hand greater than ours has made her mark.

Thus the infinite variation is assured, a timeline of creativity generated by passion.

I, Human.

5 Comments:

Blogger Some Guy said...

Beautiful.

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Almost as beautiful as S.G.
Look at that face, is that not a face you can't love, or what??? Am I right????? I think so. *wink*

12:13 PM  
Blogger bubbles said...

Sans, that is beautiful.

Joe, that is funny!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Cheer34 said...

beautiful....

2:13 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Chris, thank you!

Joe, I think you are so right! Chris is hawt!

Bubbles, thank you!

Cheer, thank you!

7:18 AM  

<< Home