Monday, March 24, 2008

They Are Among Us!

Something is going on. They are among us.

I had imagined the Triffinator. A hideous conglomeration of Triffid and Terminator. Plant life taken to it's ultimate perversion of the inverted cyborg. Truly we face the War of the World.

This is all in my mind, I hear you say. No! Heads up people and smell the slime. I found this picture below and thought cool, a digital port, a real thumb drive.

Then followed the other pictures that serve as evidence. We are all doomed!




Doomed I tell you! Doomed!
This post brought to you by Mind-sword Software.

8 Comments:

Blogger Identity Crisis said...

It was inevitable.

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need to form an insurgency.

1:17 AM  
Blogger Cheer34 said...

I'm in on the insurgency...it's about time I stood for something....I'll cut off my thumbs before I let them implant me

10:50 AM  
Blogger SkylersDad said...

Me thinks the govenator needs a bit more memory...

11:56 AM  
Blogger Cooper Green said...

This is a nice pictorial history of the thumb, showing its transition from opposable to bootable.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Identity, it all started at Home Depot...

Marjorie, Great idea! I'll be the Leader!* You can be Chief of Staff.

Cheer34, welcome Captain! A little severe I think, anyway, once you have cut off one thumb, it's going to prove difficult cutting off the other. :¬)

SkylersDad, I'll be back-up...

Coop, I wish I had thought of that.

* Of course I fully believe in fair democratic elections,
just like GWB. I'll be the Leader then!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Lynda, you can be Special Weapons & Tactics then!

4:04 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

OMG I KNEW it I knew it!! Its the pickle people!! RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Forest run......

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home