Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Name Game meme...

Rules:
1. Tag one to many persons by doing the name game song on their Blogger name (their first name, if they have one).
2. Ask your tagged, name-gamed bloggers to continue the
Name Game meme, please.


Hello, taggees! Please pass this meme on.
If you don't, nothing bad will happen, but you may be taken to a village in Portmeirion.
The only way to prevent this is your continuation of this meme!

Be seeing you.

The taggees:

Lynda, Lynda, bo-bynda,
Banana-fana fo-fynda
Fee-fi-mo-mynda
Lynda!


Alex, Alex, bo-blex,
Banana-fana fo-flex
Fee-fi-mo-mlex
Miss Alex!

Special, Special, bo-bpecial,
Banana-fana fo-fpecial
Fee-fi-mo-mpecial
Special K!


Mel, Mel, bo-bel,
Banana-fana fo-fel
Fee-fi-mo-mel
Mel!


Cheer, Cheer, bo-bheer,
Banana-fana fo-fheer
Fee-fi-mo-mheer
Cheer34!

11 Comments:

Blogger Identity Crisis said...

Sans you might like this

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Portmeirion has a mild climate this time of year, and no snow, I wouldn't mind going..

4:36 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Identity, Thank You! This site is awesome! The potential is mind-blowing. Dick and Joe, if you read this, you might like the bitstrip site too.
I shall have to spend some quality time there...

4:38 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Joe, Welcome! You would fit right in there! Have a look at the bitstrip site. I don't know if will work well with DU, but it certainly has great potential!

4:41 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

I agree with Joe...if the climate is nice I think I wouldn't mind going to Portmeirion either.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am very sorry I cannot involve myself in this meme. It causes cyclic rhythmic vibrations to course throughout my nervous system.

In the past, it has caused a Tourette like explosion -myself singing songs like 100 bottle of Beer on the Wall 0r even 'to my shame' The Hokey Pokey'

8:10 AM  
Blogger Identity Crisis said...

Let me know if you make some strips!

12:16 PM  
Blogger Identity Crisis said...

For you:
http://bitstrips.com/read.php?comic_id=12632&a_x

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what happens in portmerion, stays in portmerion

8:44 AM  
Blogger Cap'n Ergo "XL+II" Jinglebollocks said...

::rollseyes::

1:08 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

b, I believe the climate is excellent. A few more interested persons and we can hire a coach.

Geo, that is the best excuse ever!
Why is it that when we start songs like 100 Bottles of Beer, we feel compelled to finish them. The song of course, not the Beer.

Identity, your good self and Elmer may star! Thank you for the Triffids! WATCH YOUR BACK!

Cat, I am a prisoner to your soul.

Cap'n, Welcome. I apolgise. Sometimes we have to bend with the wind. Sometimes I have wind when I bend.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home