Friday, March 21, 2008

The T-Shirt Tag...

T-SHIRT TAG!
Tagged by Jen.

1. Link back to the original post.
2. Describe two t-shirts that you own.
3. If you design your own vanity t-shirt what would it say?
4. Where would you wear your vanity t-shirt?
5. Tag three of your best blogging buds.

This is me wearing my Daria T-Shirt. The weather in Scotland doesn't lend itself to the wearing of T-Shirts except during a good Summer. My current body doesn't lend itself to the wearing of T-Shirts. Period.
My other favourite Tee is in Florida, beside the Sun, where it should be.

The above graphic is a composite of what it looks like. Randall & Hopkirk is a classic TV show.


And now to my choice of vanity Tee. Since vanity is not one of my talents, I guess I would design a shirt to be a tribute to the Best.

I would wear it with pride.

12 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

that is the greatest
t-shirt I have ever seen

Hail Panatloon!

HAhahahAHahah

7:12 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

PS

I love that fact
that you named it
sfinge

7:15 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Jen, I am considering using it as an excuse next time I'm ill. I have a touch of the sfinge, and the growth needs lanced.
Sfinge is the word of 2008!

Lance, unfortunately, has other plans.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Some Guy said...

Absolutely brilliant, Sans!

8:52 AM  
Blogger SkylersDad said...

Some of your best work! I love it!!

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sans, you look good in anything.
I'm still trying to figure out what "sfinge" means....

6:39 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Chris, If I get some made, I'll send you one.

SkylersDad, Thank you! Your collection of shirts is awesome!

Joe, Sfinge sprouted forth in this post.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Identity Crisis said...

Triffinator...haha. funny!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

I'm convinced The Beatles meant to call their song Daria.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Identity, I wanted to use trash cans, but couldn't find any.

Dale; Once again I am confounded by your stellar contrail of thought.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

Do you normally have a bar of multiple screens floating in your vision? That might be disturbing...

5:31 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Julia, BWahahah! The picture was taken from my PVR. I don't carry Daria episodes in my head, although I wish I did. It would be cool. Idea!

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home