Saturday, September 23, 2006

Balance is the Key.

Balance is the Key






My theory would go something like this: there is balance in all things.

Alpha to Omega your life is balanced. When one falls in love the positive aspect of your life is uppermost and of an amplitude in accordance with 'how much' you are in love.

When that love is over, for whatever reason, the sign bit changes and the same amplitude is now in the negative aspect with the resultant hurt, depression and angst that emotional turmoil brings.
The greater your love was, the deeper will be your pain.

You will be loaded with two kinds of baggage, some good, some bad, but your life will still be in balance.
What you must do in order to cope with this baggage is grow stronger, and make yourself a good yoke.

Apologies for the emotional post, more to follow...

5 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

this post definitely goes with my depressed mood at the moment. can't wait to hear more...

11:01 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Bummer. Sorry Sans.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Doctor Momâ„¢ said...

Sans--
This is profound, magnificent, and even abstruse.

But it's waaaaaay too much for my brain on Sunday morning.

Let me have my chai tea and bran muffin and I'll come back to try to make some sense out of it.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Doctor Momâ„¢ said...

BTW--
I LOVE how you put the Cul-de-Sac's "You've Got 2 B Kidding" in the middle!

I think that just because the Cul-de-Sac association chose a title that begins with a "Y" we should still be placed near the top, just because "C" is higher in the alphabet than "Y" when the obsessive-compulsive and anal-retentives organize their sidebar links.

Ok... now even I'm too deep for me... Tea Please?

10:01 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

I'm a Tetley Tea man myself, Doctor Mom. I will place your link in whichever position you like, in color if you desire.

Thanks Mel. It' OK this is old stuff. I am strong, I am son of Woman.

Teri, I will have to get into that 'mood' again before I follow up.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home