Tuesday, August 29, 2006

MAnHOOD

Never send a PM Vegan Chicken to the sales. When BB went shopping he got in a bit of a flap.
He was asking for chick stuff and they thought he meant chic stuff,
so he/we ended up with all these (expensive) trinkets.



When we were really looking for this stuff


Anyway there was some kafuffle and they chopped up my American Express card.


I'm not annoyed about the money. I've worked long and hard in my thrusting career to get that card, and it feels like they've cut my manhood in half.
I had to go buy a rug from the store, so we sorted it all out and got BB removed from the banned list & his photo taken off the wall of shame.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

My Lady,
Yes, He's getting too much exposure. All this attention has got him bigheaded.
I don't really know what to do about it.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

HAHahahA
Rapunzel don't you have
any advice you could give?

7:20 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

blush.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home