Thursday, August 24, 2006

Blue-Beak

The Pantalunatic Rescue centre for papier-mache' chickens.

Blue-Beak came to me via my niece. She was going to throw
him out, just because he was fiscally challenged.
That's not really true. He was challenged in the beak dept.
mostly by not having one; thus this meant he could not be sold,
and like all guys with little or no pecker he was cast aside in
the chicken coop of life.

I immediately felt sympathy for reasons well, reasons, and adopted
him as my own. I also gave him a new blue beak from a bic pen.


I tried to get Blue-Beak to pose in a catsuit but he refused.
The sink however, was OK.




How low can a Chicken sink. At least he didn't make me wear that bloody catsuit


This post is dedicated to CASUAL SLACK.

www.casualslack.blogspot.com

5 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

HAhAHhHAHahaHAHAH
I LOVE IT!!!

thank you for the dedication

I have to post
this on the Slack!

=)

8:31 PM  
Blogger Thao said...

Came by way of Casual Slack. That little pecker of yours something else. Funny post. But what's with the batteries?

12:03 AM  
Blogger Your Girl Friday said...

The slack sent me.
And told me to tell you, to keep the posts coming.

See, I'm a good girl sometimes!

1:20 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Jen, thanks for the encouragement and the endorsement.

Thao, BB sends his love and says he's from a long line of battery chickens.

Your Girl Friday, thanks for visiting. I'm bad sometimes so I probably would wood.

My Lady, thank you. You say Antonio is Special Forces...
Not Commando by any chance?

8:57 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Chef Boyz-R-Neat,
Yes, I programmed in a special back-door entry/exit point function.
Nice of you to notice.
Thanks for the comment.

My Lady,
Your goosebumps give me goosebumps.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home