Friday, August 25, 2006

Battery Chicken.

With BB revelling in his new found fame, he is decidedly gallus this evening. I on the other hand, am feeling a wee bit crabbit, usually because I'm tired by the end of the week. BUT we are both glad it's Friday, and to celebrate we are having a small Malt.


Tonight we are having ARDBEG











BB is waiting for the offers to flood in. He's convinced that Pfizer will be in touch. I'm not so sure. A PM Vegan Chicken is not my ideal sex paradigm.
Anyway, he's hoping for a hot hen tonight to do the wild fowl thing.

Wish him cluck...


GALLUS
(ga-luss) Dialect, chiefly Scot. ~adj. 1, self-confident, daring; cheeky.2. stylish, impressive ("See him, he's pure gallus, by the way") 3. Orig. derogatory, meaning wild; a rascal; deserving to be hanged(from the gallows).


CRABBIT
(cra-bit) Dialect, chiefly Scot. ~adj. 1. ill-tempered, grumpy, curt,disagreeable; in a bad mood [esp. in the morning].(often used in " ken this, yer a crabbit get, so you are")~n. by their nature or temperament conveys an aura of irritability.


HEN
(henn) noun 1. the female of any bird, esp the adult female of the domestic fowl 2. the female of certain other animals, such as the lobster 3. Scot (dialect) a term of address (often affectionate), used to women and girls

3 Comments:

Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

My Lady,
Since money was no object I hired Jay Leno's writers to do this blog.
Maybe I should have went with Letterman...

5:27 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Letterman... is the greatest
but Leno's writers did a fine job!!
fine job indeed


great post
=)

9:49 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Well, I just terminated the writers. I got some books on Blogging. Mostly at the moment however, I am copying the Masters.
I am not worthy...

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home