Sunday, August 27, 2006

RESULT!

Presented here is the result of Friday & Saturday night BB shenanigans.
This is the post de-briefing de-briefing.
His pecker stood up well to all the pressure and performed solidly.
Obviously the bic pen is a wonderful tool. I fancy the human equivalent wood would be an eighteen-inch sharpie.



BB is out at Dillard's sale looking for chick clothes, so please don't mention that these will be my Monday breakfast.

Does that make me a cannibal or just a prick?
Anyway, I intend to salt them, dip with 295-pound soldiers and allow the yolk to dribble down my chin while I eat them in the nude.

Depending on how your imagination works, you are now either in a whirlpool of ecstasy, or more likely, barfing on the carpet.

I recommend Shout for cleaning up carpet Barf. Works for me.



Unfortunately the ARDBEG consumed on Friday night by me, meant that I spent the weekend on my own, alone, unloved, undressed and in a pool of carpet barf.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Monday breakfast...
scrambled?

11:10 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Jen,
I had 'em boiled. Tasty they were, yes, very very tasty.
I didn't eat them nude though, that was just blog-tistic licence/license. €£$ take your pick.

My Lady,
Thanks for kisses!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home