Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Crazy 8's meme...

Midleah has tagged me with a crazy eights meme. Here goes...

Eight Things I have a passion for:
1) Perfection.
2) Elegance.
3) Appositeness.
4) Cleverness.
5) Blogging.
6) Five stage Johnson counters.
7) Light Emitting Diodes.
8) Movies.
Eight Things I Would Like to do Before I Die:
1) Tidy up.
2) Finish all my projects.
3) Learn everything I have planned.
4) Face reality.
5) Learn to be graceful.
6) Learn to juggle better.
7) Did I mention tidy up?
8) I would like to get to the end of my life alive.
Eight Things I Say a Lot:
1) Bollocks!
2) Anyone for Tea?
3) Heuchter Teuchter!
4) Garthamlock!
5) Hoots Mon!
6) Bejabers!
7) Curses!
8) Jings Crivens Help MaBoab!
Eight Books I Have Read or Referenced Recently:
1) Propulsion Without Wheels, E.R. Laithwaite.
2) Principles of Transistor Circuits, S W Amos.
3) The Days of Duchess Anne, Rosalind K. Marshall.
4) CMOS Databook, National Semiconductor.
5) English Dictionary, Collins.
6) Nerds 2.0.1, Stephen Segaller.
7) Towers' International Transistor Selector, W Foulsham & Co Ltd.
8) Victoria's Secret Catalogue, Limited Brands Inc.
Eight Movies I Have Seen Eight Times:
1) The Great Escape.
2) Pushing Tin.
3) I, Robot.
4) The Day The Earth Stood Still.
5) Forbidden Planet.
6) Blade Runner.
7) Gregory's Girl.
8) That Sinking Feeling.
9) Fargo.
10) Callan.
Eight bloggers I'll tag:
1) Harrison Ford.
2) Tim Allen.
3) Will Smith.
4) Rutger Hauer.
5) Dick Clement.
6) Ian La Frenais.
7) William H. Macy.
8) Frances McDormand.
I secretly know all the above actually read my Blog, but never comment. The price of Fame is high. Like Gas.

10 Comments:

Blogger Identity Crisis said...

Yeah Rutger Hauer! Yeah Blade Runner!

10:08 PM  
Blogger SkylersDad said...

Great lists! I think Fargo is just a little piece of perfection.

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Victoria's Secret catalogue...bwahahah

9:13 AM  
Blogger Special K said...

Light emitting diodes get me quite hot as well.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Identity Crisis said...

When you are done tidying up over there could you get the rest of the world too?

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I need some help here too, thanks!

I think I've seen One Eyed Jacks at least eight times, but haven't seen it in a couple of years.

Hi Sans.

You devil.

(<;

2:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY! why am I not listed under the eight things you have a passion for?

I feel so used.

Sigh..

(Lobbing zuchinni squash at Marj...)

7:09 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Identity, I'm a big Rutger fan. I'm watching Blind Fury right now!

SkylersDad. I concur totally!

Midleah, blush....

Special K, I luv 'em.

Identity, trying my best...

Marjorie, blushing again...

Cat, do you want everyone to know?

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta learn me to juggle

8:18 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Stepping, it is a useful talent.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home