Friday, June 27, 2008

We Are.


Previously, on Sans Pantaloons: I have expounded the notion of division between reality and Blogging, and concluded that one lies wholly within the other.
The description I had clinging to the side of the Tandoori oven I call my mind, was this:

We can be what we want to be. Blogging allows us this departure from reality.

Today, reading between the lines, I had a thought.

The thought that materialised in my oven , through the mist of evaporating tears, was this:

We can be everything we are. With Blogging, whether or not we choose to acknowledge it, our souls are clearly on display to others.

And that, is probably why we do it.

7 Comments:

Blogger Identity Crisis said...

It is easier to pull up virtual socks than it is to pull up real socks.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

I agree - and also, I don't have to brush my hair to blog. That's always a plus for me.

By the way - tag! You're it!

10:28 PM  
Blogger SkylersDad said...

The only reason I blog is to find pictures of hot women on the toilet with old men packing...

God Bless you Sans!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Identity, I shall have to invent virtual gravity.

Julia, tag is did. Hair is done.

SkylersDad, thank you! I shall search the web for further material and use this comment as an excuse!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Janna said...

It would be fun asking a drunk person to read this post and explain it.

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we can bare our souls because it is anonymous. That makes it easier to say what you need to. I started to blog so I could tell those in my life what I couldn't say to them in person. I had to get rid of some feelings and emotions that were weighing me down.

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As E.M. Forester said,"...always connect."

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home