Monday, April 02, 2007

My New Book...

My new book is in bargain bins today. Here is an excerpt.

I remember sitting in the dark, the lights had fused on that Saturday night.The room was beautifully lit by my 24 inch widescreen LCD panel. On the screen was a great blog with one of her classic posts of all time . . . Casual Slack, funny, witty and with a surgical incision of sarcasm.

She was on fire, an exceptional talent hidden away in the Metropolis that is Rhode Island.
I read her post laughing out loud, and then looked to the comments. They loved her. They lauded her with congratulations and cheered at her genius.

I entered my comment offering her a chance to earn $1,000,000. All she need do is act as a witness to the transaction from Mr Obseku Kayanga's (deceased) account with the Bank of Nigeria. Just send me $1000 to cover my costs, I said, and I will deposit the $1,000,000 in your account soonest. All this comes with a free prescription of the penis enlargement drug of your choice. How can you lose I said?

6 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

It sounds thrilling!

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sans, you got any more Marcus Schenkenberg pics? It was funny, 2 days ago I was showing Nicky that post (you know, the kilt one with Marcus Schenkenberg) and I was telling Nick how handsome and well built Mr. Schenkenberg is, and Nick got all pouty and mopey. He's spent the last 2 days flexing his muscles all the time, and showing off. He's so damn cute (Nick, that is).

4:31 AM  
Blogger Chris Hinrichs said...

Tell me more about this penis enlarging shit!

8:21 AM  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

you slay me! I cnat wait to see it on the shelves!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

BWahahahahahaha

10:54 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Lynda; It's not very good really.

Dick, I will post NOW. Nick is cute. You are so lucky.

Chris, Megan says you don't need it.

BPR, I have 42 manuscripts to follow. If you would like to send me $1000 to cover my costs, I can deposit $8,000,000 in secured funds from the Bank of Nigeria into your current account. Honest.

Jen, Thank You!

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home