Saturday, March 31, 2007

Dick Small Enterprises signs Ozzy Osbourne for new TV show!


Pantalunatic News reports breaking news Saturday that Dick Small, well known and beloved Blogging millionaire has signed Ozzy Osbourne to star in a new reality TV show pencilled in to be titled 'Mr Gravely sucks bats blood in buckets'.
The new show is reported to involve Ozzy being cut off from society in a log cabin somewhere in NY state with only a wood stove for warmth, and a $6 million recording studio with no speakers.

5 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

You crack me up - that is great!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think that sounds like a hit show!!!!

I like the photo above him a little better though!

7:51 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Wow, Ozzy couldn't have chosen a better rep.

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, even though I was smiling in that pic, I would have to admit my hand was KILLING me. Mr. Os. has QUITE a powerful handshake, let me tell you...

4:34 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Fantastagirl, Thank you!

Smythe, calm down...

Lynda, Yes, an Executives' Executive.

Dick, Thank you for putting up with me.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home