Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Tag 40.

Jen tagged me with 40 questions. Since I am a Blog tyro, I shall do my best...
  1. Do you still have tonsils? - Yes, I am the same as when born, just bigger. (go on, imagine, I dare you..)
  2. Would you bungee jump? - Yes.
  3. If You Could Do Anything In The World For A Living What Would It Be? - Draw well.
  4. How many tattoos do you have? - None. My Dad said No.
  5. Your favorite fictional animal? - The Haggis.
  6. One person that never fails to make you laugh? - Jen.
  7. Do you consider yourself well organized? - Only when I find what I'm looking for. (otherwise, jumping up & down cursing)
  8. Any Addictions? - Liquorice Allsorts.
  9. From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news? - Channel4 News.
  10. Would you rather go to a carnival or circus? - No thanks.
  11. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? - A TimeLord.
  12. Best Movie You've Seen This Year? - DVD, That Sinking Feeling.
  13. Favourite alcoholic drink - Ardbeg. Closely followed by The Balvenie. (usually two minutes close)
  14. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? - Resigned sigh...
  15. Siblings? - One older brother, one older sister. I am the baby...
  16. What is the best thing about your job? - Sufficient time off to appreciate life.
  17. Have you ever gone to therapy? - No, do I need it?
  18. If you could have one super power what would it be? - I used to fly when I was younger, but I lost it... (see 17)
  19. Do you own any furniture from Ikea? - No. I am not allowed in Ikea.
  20. Have you ever gone camping? - Yes, I like camping.
  21. Gas prices! First thought? - I am considering replacing my gas boiler with an Heat Pump.
  22. Your favorite cartoon character? - Homer.
  23. What was your first car? - Morris Minor 5cwt van.
  24. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? - No. (with qualification...)
  25. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons? - D'oh! (see 22)
  26. Do you go to church? - No. But.. I am the black sheep of the family.
  27. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? - Steve Martin.
  28. What errand/chore do you despise? - Working for a living...
  29. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? - Groundhog day...
  30. Last time you puked from drinking? - It's getting less regular, probably two years ago.
  31. What is your heritage? - Scottish.
  32. Favorite flower? - I am a weed lover. Stand up for the oppressed.
  33. Disney or Warner Bros? - Both.
  34. What is your best childhood memory? - First day at school.
  35. Your favorite potato chip? - Tomato flavour anything.
  36. What is your favorite candy? - (see 8)
  37. Do you burn or tan? - BURN really deep red, esp. the buttocks, then tan.
  38. Astrological sign? - Aquarius.
  39. Do you own a gun? - No, I'm not a gun person. (with qualification...)
  40. What do you think of hot dogs? - I have tried what I assume was a typical NA hotdog. I liked the honey mustard.

12 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

good job sans!

what's a A TimeLord?

#16 Sufficient time off
to appreciate life.

- I'm jealous
That's MY DREAM!

=)

9:43 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Thanks Jen,
A TimeLord is a being who has the ability to travel within time and space. The Doctor from the BBC TV series "Doctor Who" is a TimeLord.
see Here

This would give you your super-power of #18.

As for #16, I fully appreciate how lucky I am. After 12 years of 16 hour days, I voted with my feet and luckily landed my current
position. I don't get as much pay, but I have restored some average to my life.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Hey Sans, I came over from Jen's place. Just saying Hey ya'll (I am from the south)

I would love to have dinner with Steve Martin too, can I come along??? I am a wild a crazy gal and we can get small while using our time Lord powers to Visit King Tut. He's a got a condo made of stone-a you know.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Welcome Mister Gravely, thanks for stopping by. One of my former colleagues dabbled in taxidermy, mostly Owls and other large birds, no humans. Couldn't get the license. I would very much like to visit you at Gravely Manor one day. Would that be OK?

9:22 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Welcome Mel.
Nice to meet you. My Sister from #15 used to live in Sugar Valley, Greenville SC. It really is a lovely State. First time I ever saw Fireflys and Beetle Bugs.

Your Avon cream is $32 over here.
It tastes awful...

9:37 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Sorry Mel,
Forgot to add that of course you can join Steve and I for dinner.
His schedule is fairly full at present, but he has pencilled us in for October 2009. He suggests the Croesus in L.A. and will send his Lear Jet over for me. We'll stop off in S.C. and pick you up.
How does that sound?

2:04 PM  
Blogger Doctor Mom™ said...

Ummm... yeah, so how often do you lay out in the sun with your buttocks exposed?

5:14 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

We don't get too much Sun over here, so when it does come out, every window is thrown open and buttock cheeks are forced out into the daylight. Whole streets of twin pale buttocks are to be seen, some hairy, some not.

Do come visit. Bring sunglasses.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Doctor Mom™ said...

I would venture to guess the sunglassses are to protect my eyes from the moons rather than the sun?

10:43 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Yes, see if you can get a pair of peril-sensitive sunglasses. I fully realize you must be used to upsetting sights in your career, but a street full of hairy pale thrusting buttocks...

Even the Lord of the Rings would be traumatized.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Doctor Mom™ said...

Ah, I will protect my eyes with UVA an UVB blocking glasses, like I protect my own bottom with SPF 80!

7:55 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Ah the difficult life of a redhead. Scotland has plenty of redheads. They still do the buttock thrust when the Sun comes out though. Tan first pay later.

I think we do have one of the highest levels of melanoma in Europe. Pay later it is.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home