Friday, September 10, 2010

Laconic Comic.


Still lots to do. I have yet to work out how to fix the parts together so that they can be taken apart for easy transport. I will mount the lid/dome a little higher than shown above, which will let a lot more light out. Still cogitating on the table/hanging decision. 

I'll probably settle for making this a hanging lamp, even though I don't have anywhere to hang it.
Version two is already under construction, which will be red, green, blue, and white variable.

3 Comments:

Blogger anne altman said...

you know how to do a lot of stuff. neat!

9:48 PM  
Anonymous teri said...

very nice!!!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Anne, let's hope it still looks okay when I hang it.

Teri, version two will have multi-colored LEDs. There are many other options I'm considering. Infinite possibility is a problem for me...

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home