Monday, September 06, 2010

Lamp For A Lover.

The progress of the ages with the new lamp. LEDs added to the four boards as shown below.

The boards joined together and connected to a power supply for testing, shown below.

A side view below.  These LEDs are capable of 350mA drive, here shown using 50mA for test.

Next will be the forming of the copper lid/dome.  Still thinking about the possibility of a table lamp option, which would be good as I can house the power supply circuitry in the copper tube I would use as a stand. Don't know how it will look though. 

More Thursday. I have to go back to 1956 tonight to make a small adjustment to dimension 37.

2 Comments:

Anonymous teri said...

you are one talented guy!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Teri, thank you. If I can find a good place to hang it, I'll take more pictures.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home