Saturday, July 03, 2010

Vintage Sans.

With all the UK interest in vintage computing, I thought I would do a quick post giving my 2 cents.
With me being a hardware guy in the early '80s, I was soon repairing and upgrading friends & colleagues damaged computers. I have a veritable treasure trove of shite junk in boxes and drawers everywhere. Mostly these things have been left to gather dust as I have moved on, so I'm not exactly sure what I have.

Shown below, a few bits which were close to hand; (and by close to hand, I mean I have spent the last four hours digging amongst the boxes under my desk.)

As with all things, I'm pretty sure I still have a BBC micro board to get working. I'm also pretty sure it's in that cupboard over there. . .

4 Comments:

Blogger anne altman said...

viva nerds!

:)

2:46 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Anne, they were fun days. I guess I'm still living in the past.

Viva Nerds!

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Nobody™ said...

I miss my good old Commodore computer. I still have one, but don't quite know what to do with it. I'd probably be better off running an emulator.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Nobody™, There is still hope. This guy, plays Guitar Hero!

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home