Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eats.

While cleaning out the bottom shelf of my larder, I came across a packet of magic.

I hadn't tried this before and immediately burst into song!:

Well jambalaya, goldfish pie and fill a gumbo
'Cause tonight I'm gonna see my cher amieo
Big guitar, full fruit jar, and be gayo
Son of a gun, we're gonna have big fun on the bayou

I was off to the pet store where I bought half a dozen goldfish, returned home, and baked them in a pie.
Jambalaya & Goldfish pie.  It was Great!.

6 Comments:

Blogger Cooper Green said...

As a special treat, try Koi salad for those fun occasions when you don't know how many guests to expect!!

1:27 PM  
Anonymous teri said...

BLECH!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

lol i just love you sans :)

5:53 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Coop, I clap my hands together when I swallow Koi carp whole!

Teri, I have a European palate, stuffed from a European plate.

Mel, thank you, Icarus!!!

10:23 PM  
Blogger anne altman said...

doodle's pissed she missed dinner.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Anne, please forgive me. I should have thought of Doodle and sent a bit of pie over.

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home