Sunday, November 11, 2007

You're all raving mad.

Eyecandy on canvas has arrived from the excellent printing professionals http://www.mycanvasprints.co.uk

This then, is the epiphany that heralds my renunciation of the shackles of indenture. I have decided to follow in the hallowed footsteps of Tony Hancock, and rebel against the loathsome life of the worker. I shall now follow the bohemian life of the artist, heading immediately to Paris, where I'm sure I can secure lodging for my extensive portfolio.

This post is dedicated to Tony Hancock and Charlie Drake, who were friends with genius.

10 Comments:

Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

Sans, I'm thrilled to see the real deal! If there's only one 'Eye Candy', you have to charge several thousand dollars for it. Otherwise, you could make notecards and sell them to the shops.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

By the way, I AM raving mad, but I thought you didn't care about that.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Julia, thank you. It will be a Christmas present to my niece. (poor girl). Maybe it should be "We are all raving mad."

6:53 AM  
Blogger SkylersDad said...

Do you have to be fitted for a beret before going to Paris?

11:08 AM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

Very neato!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Skyler's Dad, full beret and smock is obligatoire...
Je suis un artiste, je suis pas?

Sushi, thank you!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

that's lovely. you should open your own store like Anne Altman has. you could make some extra dough and make your readers happy at the same time.

oh, you do that now, sorry!

7:34 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

Awesome! I trust we'll be treated to honored spots in your entourage?

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like all those eyeballs.....they speak to me....

11:37 AM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

They were indeed friends of Genius.

Let us not forget Norman Widom, The Two Ronnies and Peter Sellers.

Oh, and God himself, Spike Milligan!

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home