Sunday, November 04, 2007

Danger in the Limelight.

If you have been following the thread for my attempt to become the next Jackson Pollock, you will know that I have had eyecandy printed on 24"x12" canvas. I am awaiting delivery with trepidation, because the graphic was not really designed for that size. We will see whether my next career ends, or begins depending.
I present for your delectation and perusal the above graphic, entitled Danger in the Limelight. I may also have this transferred to canvas. In order to find wall space for all this rubbish artwork, I have been in talks with my Bank in Antigua. I asked if they were willing to finance building a small Gallery to house all these new pieces.

I can still hear them laughing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

that's absurd, they should finance you. your art is WAY better than some of the other stuff I've seen.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

Stop with the modesty already.
We love you
We love your Art
We demand more

Service us.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Just Dave said...

A very arresting piece. It should be displyed where all can enjoy it no just us privileged few.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Teri, where have you been all my life!

Special K; More on its' way...

Just Dave, you are too kind.



Not that I believe any of it... :¬)

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home