Monday, May 28, 2007

Dinner.

Blogarita got me thinking about sausage biscuits. I decided to try my hand at cooking a real meal, instead of my lovely biscuits with banana and milk. Here is what transpired after following the recipe *exactly*

Although it doesn't look particularly pleasant, it mostly tasted okay. The blue goop was better than the violet goop, and the pinkish goop tasted of strawberry. The green biscuit tasted of apple sauce.
I'll let you know if I survive this digestion suggestion.

6 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I think the pink looks edible.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Blogarita said...

Oooh. I love biscuits and pinkish goop even more than I love biscuits and gravy.

11:52 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

sorry but it looks absolutely disgusting.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Mmmmmm
Purple stuff

yummy!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I suddenly feel quite ill.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Doctor Momâ„¢ said...

Doesn't look healthy at all

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home