Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Tagged...

I've been tagged by Jen,

100 things you don't know about me..
  1. I work in a College. I used to work for Compaq Computer, but they moved production to the Czech Republic closely followed by the Haggis Research Institute.
  2. I used to collect Beanie Babies. My sister got me into that. She asked me to get a few that were still for sale in the UK, just as the craze was breaking big in the USA. I got hooked and collected right up until 'The End' , when I managed to stop. Still got a few though.
  3. I have a fox come visit my garden most nights. I leave out food for the poor thing. I guess she has family to feed. I have tried to take pictures, but it's too dark for my current camera.
  4. My Sister used to live in South Carolina. I used to visit most years. She has since moved to Florida and now prefers to come here to visit family.
  5. I use a mouse left-handed even though I'm right-handed. My index finger was swelling up due to RSI, so I had to change. My index finger is the same age as I am.

100. I'm not good with numbers.

16 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

where is the family from originally?

5:59 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I collected beanie babies too, still have them all. I dont know what to do with them now.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

Your index finger is the same age as you?? Amazing, simply amazing. :)

I love that you leave food for the fox. You've got a good heart, Sans.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Teri, sent a mail.

Mel, I am now giving them away one by one. I tried to donate the lot to charity, but they said they would rather have the money.
I still like them, and it was good fun and a great conversation topic. Still is.

Zed, Yes my amazing index finger. I have had compliments you know!
I'm sure the fox is a she because she doesn't eat the food. She gathers as much as possible up in her mouth and carries it off, then returns to carry off the rest.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I love that you
leave food for the fox too..

you the man!

wish you could get a pic

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the fox food, too!

I want a fox to visit me. I guess I'll just be happy with the birds, though.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

it appears that the trap is not set correctly. It should SNAP when the food is taken.

3:18 AM  
Blogger DutchBitch said...

Pfffttt Just 5? Do 100 and then come back to us...

8:16 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

You know, I thought you must be sensitive that you collect Beanie Babies, but the fact that you leave food for the fox, instead of trying to shoot it...well, let's just say you are totally awesome!

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree!

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

Fox food. Does that come in the little container like fish food?

9:38 PM  
Blogger DutchBitch said...

Hmmm... smart... still not good enough!

5:58 AM  
Blogger Zed said...

Please take a picture of the fox if you can Sans. That would be great to see!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Jen, Thank you.

Scarlet, Your black widow is showing.

DutchBitch, Even I don't know 100 things about myself.

Lynda, I've done your billboard.

Dick, Thank you.

Fab, I shall visit you.

Dale, the food I feed the fox is the left over chicken paris.

DutchBitch, I'm fairly useless.

Zed, I have tried, but there just isn't sufficient light. I'll try with IR, but I'll have to put the camera in the garden. I shall try my best.

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So which college? Are you a professor? A Dean?

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home