Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Arrival...

DutchBitch has kindly sent a surprise package as my runner-up award for her tremendous Pimp-my-Bathroom competition.

I don't want this post to act as a possible spoiler for the winner, Jen at Casual Slack or the other prize winners, Fab and Marty, so will they please refrain from reading any further.


Clicking on the image should effect a larger view. I received a beautiful card with a personal message on the back, a gold medal with red, white & blue ribbon, a toilet sticker and an inflatable man-friend whom I have named Fab.

I'm not quite sure how to work the toilet sticker, I think perhaps it is intended to be placed on the inside of the bowl. With my aim, or the lack thereof, it would be better placed some six inches to the left of the bowl on the floor. Next to my wellington boots in fact.

The blow-up man, now named Fab, will be a welcome sleeping companion during these long dark Scottish nights. You can all guess where his valve is, can't you?

Thank You Dutchy! I wish Yourself & 'the Kid' a Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous 2007!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. Have fun cuddling with Fab.

Congrats!

9:31 PM  
Blogger kattbanjo said...

hahah! great name. Every bathroom needs a blow up man! I am strangely intrigued by that....

7:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting--but strange!!!

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm speechless actually but I shouldn't be knowing how you are.

enjoy the prizes!

9:36 AM  
Blogger DutchBitch said...

You're welcome!!! And no worries... I've sent everyone a different prize ;-)

10:52 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Peeing on the toliet sticker should be fun if you are drunk. LOL

I love your blow up man's name.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Zed said...

I like the toilet sticker. And according to some very intense higher-math calculations I just made, if you place the sticker inside the toilet, just move your body some six inches to the right and you'll hit the sticker perfectly once the waters begin to flow. It's all about math. It always comes down to math. :)

7:48 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Amy, Thank You. He is extra cuddly.

Kattbanjo, When we have a bath I'll post pictures...

Smythe, Yes, the taste is acquired, but strangely compelling...

Teri, Thank You. I will. I am what I am...

DutchBitch, You are so ahead of me...

Lynda, I'll need to practice/practise...

7:56 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Fab, You simply do not know the ecstasy you provide four handed!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Zed, I have followed your instruction and demolished the toilet wall some six inches to the right. My neighbour is pretty annoyed since his bed is full of rubble and he has to put up with me peeing from his bedroom.
However, your calculations were spot-on and my aim has been erected, sorry corrected.
My neighbour and I are now engaged
in a competition to effect the longest stream, currently standing at 10 feet 4 inches.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home