Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Confession...

I have a gulity secret. Something that is horrible. Terrible. Awful.

Blue Beak had just come back from his screen test, he was happy and upbeat, having had a really sucessful day. He had agreed his contract, and was ready to sign.

I had just finished the code for the ITGR and was about to run a test. I needed a live subject.

Yes, he 'volunteered' . He complained bitterly as I thrust him into the test pod. "I don't trust you" he said.

How right he was. In my enthusiastic rush, I had neglected to check for Brundelfly. It was hiding under his feathers. I have seen those films many times; I've even had lunch with Jeff Goldblum.

I still screwed up. Go figure.

Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you Chickenfly.


I am working feverishly to correct this small error.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww, poor Bluebeak. He was such a handsome bird, too. Dang, why is it always the "good ones" that get a bad deal in life??? Very upsetting. Oh well......

6:38 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

chicken fly
has super powers!!

He will save the world!

unless he uses his powers for evil
(keep him away from Dick)

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with DS.
Now he won't stand a chance with the chicks.

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haaa! Poor thing! He had every reason to doubt you, that's now clear.

I hope you can fix him up!

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So mixednut, when are we going to see YOUR blog???

6:28 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

YES!
I want to see a
mixednut blog!!

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DS, Jen,
um.. gee, I'm flattered.
But I don't think I could hold a candle to the handful of wonderful bloggers I've visited.

If I'm good for the rest of the year, maybe Santa will see his way clear and bring me one for X-mas.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the subject of my next nightmare.

And, I'm totally reporting you to PETA.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can chicken fly fly or does he just have a big eye? LOL

Interesting, very interesting.

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chickenfly....i bet the drumsticks would be tough to chew on....

8:34 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Dick,
I'm sure I will find a solution to this problem. I have a sample of his original DNA and also the code dump of the combined. I'm good at sudoku, so I don't see any problems.

Jen,
I'm not sure if he has gained any super powers. i can't really get near him yet. If I try he vomits over my leg, and the language...

mixednut,
Unfortunately that is so. He was so proud of his blue beak...

Zed, Trust me. I'm a TimeLord...

Yes mixednut, when are we going to get to comment on your blog?

Amy, I hang my human head in shame.

Tricia, welcome. The altered DNA sequences have merely modified BB's existing wings, making them slightly more muscular. However this advantage seems to be canceled by the weight gain.
I don't think he has long vision.

scarlet, welcome. I could never eat BB. Whatever would I find to post about?
Well....no.
no. NO.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home