Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fin-Dow.

I thought I would try a stylistic photograph instead of my normal engineering plan view.
You can let me know if it has worked.

In other news today, the Lady in the frame on the bathroom window took a gravitational trip south of about half an inch. The strong sunlight we have had over the weekend weakened the adhesive tape, and she started to slide. I have applied some glass bond, so we'll see if that holds her steadfast. Other than that, I'm working on LED projects for work, and thinking about mirrors.

6 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

beautiful...

9:52 PM  
Blogger bubbles said...

Wow. That turned out fantastic! The colors are wonderful.

1:22 PM  
Blogger love, jenn said...

The Fin-dow is Fin-omenol!! (I tried...) Beautiful!

PS... having spent a cold, rainy week in Cornwall- I love that the sun is finally strong enough to weaken your tape! :)

8:03 AM  
Blogger anne altman said...

holy crap that's stunning!!!!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

That looks excellent Sans, I expected no less!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Fantastagirl, thank you!

Bubbles, thank you! I am fairly pleased with it!

Jenn, thank you! We had one good week.

Anne, the last tapeworm I had said exacly that!

Dale, high praise indeed! Thank you.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home