Monday, July 06, 2009

Acceptance Post.


Midleah over at Screaming Shrew very kindly presented me with this award.
'This award is given to the writers of blogs that “are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement." Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

I have chosen to nominate nine Bloggers who form part of this wonderful community, and have prepared a small graphic for each as is my normal custom. 

My first nominee is Midleah of Screaming Shrew.  Thank you for thinking of me.


My second nominee is Megan of When Harry Met Salad, who is truly professional, and excels at all she undertakes.
My third nominee is Teri of Family Tree Junkie, who has lifted my spirits on many occasions.

My fourth nominee is Lynda of Crazy, Nerdy, Beautiful, who started a journey which has taken many twists & turns. I continue to follow her footsteps.


My fifth nominee is B of Life... As I Know It, who has a strange sense of humour, which suits me just fine.
My sixth nominee is Six of how to be human. Six is part of the reason I am here in the Blogosphere.
My seventh nominee is Jenn of Notes from A Broad. Jenn has an old soul and a patio.
My eighth nominee is Bubbles of bubbles' new blog. Bubbles is open, honest and trustworthy. Bluebeak likes her a lot.


My ninth nominee is Julia of A Piece Of My Mind. Julia is also supremely professional and excels at all she undertakes. I like Julia a lot.

I have tried to make the backgrounds compatible with the relevant templates. Clicking upon the graphics should enable the original resolution. As always, if any changes are required to colour, size etc, I am at your disposal. Thank you all for the entertainment! 

15 Comments:

Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

Oh Andy! *kiss* Thanks.

All of your graphics rock. But I do love mine the best! It's going up on my sidebar immediately.

8:39 PM  
Blogger love, jenn said...

No! I love mine the best!! I don't know what a sidebar is or how to work it outside of a courtroom drama but if I did... I would put mine there, too! :)

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you shouldn't have!

But I'm so glad you did!!

:)

8:47 AM  
Blogger Miss Alex said...

That's sweet :)

7:13 PM  
Blogger anne altman said...

OMG
this artwork is marvelous.

sans, congratulations on your most deserved award

AND to your nominees!

-anne and dOoDLe

10:59 PM  
Blogger joe said...

Sans you're so damn talented. Although if you ask me, Teri's nomination was a bit of an oversight..

4:51 AM  
Blogger joe said...

... maybe an editorial slip...

4:52 AM  
Blogger bubbles said...

Oh, my!! I'm so honored and flattered!

Speechless at the moment - which says a great deal! I'm rarely without words!

Thanks, Sans. You rock.

5:00 AM  
Blogger anne altman said...

my cousin joey is also a fan of sans pantaloons!

man how amazing is the internetz?

bringing people together

12:42 PM  
Anonymous teri said...

Thank you, Sans Pantaloons. You are so very kind and awesome.

8:26 PM  
Anonymous teri said...

Joe - be quiet!

8:26 PM  
Blogger joe said...

Hey I'm just sayin'...

6:09 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Julia, Yay!

Jenn, I'm glad you like it!

Midleah, Yay too!

Miss Alex, thank you!

Anne & Doodle, thank you!

Joe, I have checked the paperwork and it is all okay!

Bubbles, Yay! Thank you!

Anne, an Internation! (under Jen).

Teri, I am not worthy. It is my pleasure to do these.

Joe, I still love you.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Thank you, Sans! You totally made my day.

I feel bad that I'm late with reading though. :( Always seem to be behind lately with the blogs.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Lynda, Yay! I'm glad you found it. Things are a bit busy all around at present.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home