Saturday, October 25, 2008

Complete Madgeness.

Casslackalah is a discipline where the practice of sarcasm is the primary focus, although irony, wit, satire and mockery also form part of the school of Casslackalah.
Like you needed me to tell you that.

The discipline was founded by the Guru Jen, some years ago during her time at the Lotus Point Commune. Casslackalah is now nearly the dominant religion of Rhode Island, second only to the Jedi Faith.
Rhode Island is of course famous for being the setting of the movie 'The Wicker Man.'

The Guru Jen is worshipped by most insane people, and she is still hailed as the leading figure of the discipline.
Like you learned something here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't say i worship Jen, but I do have her portrait on my stairway wall.
In a niche.
With a candle in front of it.
It cries real tears, too...

6:07 PM  
Blogger Miss Alex said...

BAHAHAHA


I admit. I worship. I made her a the package of a century damn it....

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bwhahahahaha

I worship Jen, as well.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Dick, same here, and I also have a small plastic fountain filled with Mike's Hard Lime bubbling away!

Miss Alex, and it was such a great package!

Teri, I might make tee shirts!

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home