Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tag Nation.

Here is the link to the person that tagged me: Two Can Anne.

Post these rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I used to be an ardent SLR photographer. One summer in the late seventies, I was taking some photographs of my pals having a water fight. They were having such fun. I suddenly asked myself why I was behind the camera and not with them. I put the camera down and I haven't used it since.
I didn't take any more photographs till I went on holiday in 1991, and then I used a disposable camera.

2. The above story isn't as dramatic as it may sound. I bought a video camera in 1983. With that I could leave it running and participate!

3. I made two sex tapes.

4. One of my young work colleagues, a guitar player, was strapped for cash and offered to sell his Les Paul copy to me for $50. I accepted and gave him the money. Two days later he asked to borrow his guitar back because he forgot he had a gig that weekend.
I loaned him back the guitar. I never saw it again. I never mentioned it again to him.

5. I used to astral travel as a child. My fav was going along the floor and doing right angle turns up, over and down open doors.

6. The nearest I have come to astral travel in real life was doing a vertical wall scuba dive in 1991.

7. No, you can't see them.

I think most people have done this now, but if you feel like doing it again with a holiday theme, consider yourself tagged if you have been to any of the places below:

1. Hawaii.
2. Grand Cayman.
3. US Virgin Islands.
4. Garthamlock Hospital.
5. Iceland.
6. Tisdale, Saskatchewan.
7. 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield.

There, all done.

13 Comments:

Blogger Bluepaintred said...

will you make a third and share that one?

8:55 AM  
Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

Child astral travelling...yes...me, too...

10:17 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

Hahaha, I loved #7.

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Sans.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Blue, Are you offering?

Julia, Wasn't it great!

Dale, Thanks!

Paris, Thanks Honey. Are we still on for Valentine's Day?

4:42 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I love taking pictures, but it's important to join the fun too!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Lynda, I agree. Balance is the key.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Identity Crisis said...

Well...I guess I won't be taking that trip to Iceland after all...

2:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you bringing the camera?

1:47 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Identity Crisis, please don't let me dissuade you. Eye Nose a hot spa fountain will do wonders for your pH balance...

Paris, I'll bring the camera if you bring your red boots. If I cry again will you hold me?

3:05 PM  
Blogger Identity Crisis said...

Good Advice...

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to leave that camera at home Sans and if that makes you cry, then I think it has to be over between us.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Identity Crisis, I do not remember ever giving out good advice.

Paris; Oh well, lucky in life, unlucky in love...
I can't have it all.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home