Saturday, January 05, 2008

Tagged...

Here are links to the wonderful persons that tagged me: SushiBoy and Special K. and Scarlet. and Fonzie Sox.

Post these rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I got socks as a Christmas present.
2. I had potatoes and mince for dinner tonight.
3. I am currently reading 'The Days of Duchess Anne' by Rosalind Marshall.
4. My current working graphics folder contains 3,393 files occupying 5.61GB.
5. I have tried sushi but never developed a fondness for it. I did have too much Wasabi.
6. A close relation of mine is also a hostess of 'those' parties.
7. I am very fond of toast. With peanut butter.

Ok now I need to tag 7 people.

1. Oliver Hardy.
2. Dolph Lundgren
3. Matt Damon
4. Jeremy Irons
5. David McCallum
6. Forest Whitaker
7. Brent Butt

Unfortunately none of the above persons blogs are known to me, but consider yourselves tagged anyway.

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Gee! i thought everyone knew Brett Butt! And, about that toast thing, well-you know it can lead to crumb poisoning!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Identity Crisis said...

I'll let Brent know.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

Those are some sexy socks, dude.

'those' parties are getting some free advertising this week!

Thanks for playing, Sans!

xoxo

1:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2. Dolph Lundgren

*giggle*

8:04 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

Brent Butt?

He's not related to Hugh Grant, is he?

7:35 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

let me know who gave you the socks and I'll punch them in the head.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Geo, two weeks ago I found out my six year old toaster had a crumb tray. It wasn't pleasant in there. I am very fond of Corner Gas.

Identity Crisis, any chance of an autograph?

Special K, sexy fonzie sox!

Alex, Welcome. I come in peace from Dark Angel provided that choice.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Teri, I don't think there is any relation. If you have seen the TV show 'Corner Gas', you have seen Brent Butt. The socks were from my 6 year old great niece. I gave her a tarantula...Fair do's I think.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

Ah, we don't get "Corner Gas" here in the States. I'll look him up.

that was a fabulous gift to give the girl. All's fair.....

4:44 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Teri, the Tarantula is called Bill. Every time I wear those socks, I'll think of you. My Teri-Bill socks.

Identity Crisis, please ask if Brent needs any mad Scots extras, or any extra mad Scots even!

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home