Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Capitalist to the End.

Never one to see an injury-ette as an inconvenience, I have gathered together my test tubes and distilled the essence that will allow a positive outcome in ones life.

All those moments when, at the inception of passion, your partner sighs and says those timeless words, "Bite Me".

Well, now you can, with the new parfum from Sans of Auchenshuggle,
EAU DE TRIFFIDÉ


It also doubles as an exceptional fertilizer and cough cure, although not recommended for use with dental veneers. Comes with free Triffid, order yours Today!

10 Comments:

Blogger Sushiboy said...

I think I can smell it from here *cough cough*

11:29 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I am always wearing Sans Parfum.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Now Jen is going to wan her own brand

Eau De Slack. It will be marketed under the brand name "just sayin"

5:44 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

May be THAT is the foul and mysterious odor that was in our house when we moved in.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

My throat's been scratchy and I'm planting a few flowers on the terrace. Please send 4 bottles immediately.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Identity Crisis said...

Ummmmm. No, thanks?

1:59 AM  
Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

I love it when I can find a multipurpose item like Sans Parfum. Will it also loosen siezed up hinges and that sort of thing?

10:04 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

SushiBoy, so that's why everyone is avoiding me this morning! I thought it was the tendrils.

Lynda, there's a marketing campaign in there somewhere...

Mel, simply Brilliant!

FantastaGirl, those triffids get everywhere...

Zed, dispatched and on its way. However customs may not have green fingers, but soon....

Identity Crisis; Awww, triffids are people two.

Julia, just tested it on siezed hinges and it works better than WD40, although WD40 smells better.
Pfftt, can't have everything...

9:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is so cool- as always- the best scent yet!

1:03 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Geo, still with you.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home