Thursday, August 09, 2007

Tagged...

Jen and SushiBoy have both tagged me, so I had better get my AIG and do the business:

People who will be annoyed you tagged them…
1. Richard Gere.
2. Bruce Willis.
3. Samuel L. Jackson.
4. Colleen has a sweet ass Colleen has a sweet ass.

4 things that should go into room 101 and be removed from the face of the Earth:

1. Poverty.
2. False Advertising.
3. Officials who are engaged in misfeasance, malfeasance and/or nonfeasance.
4. Inconsideration.

3 things people do that make you shake your head:

1. Drop litter.
2. Parking in disabled bays without any disability.
3. Fail to plan ahead.

2 things you find yourself moaning about:

1. Programmers.
2. Equipment Designers.

1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself:

1. I am a misanthrope.

Question #1: What Were You Doing 10 Years Ago?

Test Engineer for a computer company.

Question #2: List 5 Snacks You Enjoy:

1. Lovely Biscuits.
2. Milk, Bananas & Lovely Biscuits.
3. Cold Milk, Bananas & Cold Lovely Biscuits from the freezer.
4. Apples.
5. Occasional peanut butter sandwich.

Question #3: List 5 Songs You Know All The Lyrics to:

1. I no longer issue long term storage space to material I can find on the web.

Question #4: List 5 Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire:

1. I am a Millionaire.

Question #5: List 5 Bad Habits:

1. I procrastinate.
2. I blog at the expense of sleep.
3. I am spectacularly untidy.
4. I tell untruths.
5. I am more anti than social.

Question #6: List 5 Things You Would Never Wear Again:

1. Platform shoes.
2. Briefs for swimming.
3. My purple Lurex shirt.
4. Turtle neck sweaters.
5. My Llama wool shirt.

Question #7: List 5 Favorite Toys of all time:

1. Johnny Seven OMA.
2. Spirograph.
3. Meccano.
4. Lego.
5. MasterMind.

15 Comments:

Blogger Zed said...

Great answers, Sans!

In regard to question #4, may I borrow $100,000? Thanks! (I'll pay it back, you'll see!) :)

8:44 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

1. I am a Millionaire.

How about paying my
mortgage off??

what do you say???

(I won't pay you back)

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not greedy like Jen and Zed, I just want $1000.

I LOVED the spirograph! I forgot all about that...

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding Question 6, Answer #2...

And where exactly will you be swimming next?

:)

oh, and, I don't want to borrow money, I just want you to spend it on me!

1:47 AM  
Blogger Some Guy said...

Sans- Pay no attention to these money-grubbers. However, if you'd like to turn that million into ten million, have I got the investment opportunity for you!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

#3 - I think you just like using words with 'feasance' in them.

If you're going to be untidy, might as well be spectacularly untidy! Don't be half-assed about it. I'm certainly not. By the way, if you drop in at our place you'll get lost in the piles of mess because I'm also rather spectacular...

10:25 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I was hoping to see you in your purple Lurex shirt.

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still wear my platform shoes...at 5'2" how else do I clean the top of my fridge?

I loved my milky the Marvelous Milking Cow! What a lovely bizarre toy!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Zed; Thank you. Unfortunately since the market drop, I am no longer equitable.

Jen; I have lost my shirt.

Amy; I had to sell my yacht.

Southernfemme; I have a little left...

Chris; Just my luck...

Julia, you have me bang to rights. I'ts good to hear we are both spectacular!

Lynda, there must be a photo somewhere...

Ruby, I have not heard of that use for platform shoes; neither do I know of milky the Marvelous Milking Cow. Would you like to do this meme? if so, consider yourself tagged.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Legos are awesome until you step on a lone one in the middle of the night...

A millionaire - so uhm can I have $75K? You won't even miss it.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Fantastagirl, I always wear slippers to prevent said hazard.
Unfortunately my equity has now been swallowed in the money market shore-up. Things may settle down.
Can I borrow a dime?

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tee hee...I love the 4th thing on the first question! HA!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Identity Crisis said...

Exactly what sort of biscuits are you so so fond of? A banana is a perfect food.

10:44 PM  
Blogger bubbles said...

Question #3 is the best!! I agree. Long term storage is a premium!!

3:05 AM  
Blogger bubbles said...

Oh, and I had a *super* sprirograph. Very fun, indeed!

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home