Sunday, May 06, 2007

Meanwhile back at the Ranch...

After my daring escape from the Great Glen Jail, which I will cover in later posts 'cos I'm making this up as I go along, I sought refuge in the cave made famous by William Wallace.
Hiding there in the darkness, I was sure I was not alone. I contemplated my future, my past and my present.I knew that the cousins of Black Bart would be coming for me. Yellow Bart, Red Bart & Green Bart were known throughout the land for their colourful deeds.

They were coming to clash with me.

Things were looking bad until I noticed that William Wallace had left his laptop behind, so I could tune into my favourite blogs while I wait. And over in the corner, a bottle of Ardbeg. What a guy!

10 Comments:

Blogger Special K said...

All you need now is a bean bag chair, a disco ball, and more guns.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are just a lucky guy!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Identity Crisis said...

"coming to clash with me"...haha very punny.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

It's always Casual Slack on your computer. What about your other blog friends. :(

LOL! I just teasing you!! I look forward to hearing about your Great Escape from the Great Glen Jail. That's a tough place to break loose from!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I make these comments up as I go along too!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Special K. Yes, bigger guns will help. You can't see but I'm sitting on a small pillow 'cos the cave floor is chilly.

Geo, How right you are!

Identity Crisis, An arty pun. I was trying to work in the colour wheel but couldn't spin it.

Lynda, Point noted. I shall make amends. I look forward to hearing about my escape too, just as soon as I make it up.

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just be careful of spiders. I hear they can get pretty big in caves. I'm just saying because I care.

9:23 PM  
Blogger LTYM said...

You're very lucky. None of the caves in Austin have DSL or electrical outlets. We have to use guano to make our power. And two days of squeezing those bats can leave a girl tired, let me tell you..

1:22 PM  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

OMFG! did you know there is a giant freaking spider in that picture???


RUNNN

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know Bocephus had a lap top!

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home