Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A clone too far...

I thought an update might be beneficial. Chicken Paris clone#2 is held in a stasis field so that I can reverse the process to re-create BlueBeak. Meanwhile Chicken Paris clones #3 to # 42 have come and gone. I am searching for Chicken Paris Right, and it seems I have zero control over personality; it has something to do with the effect of cosmic particles on the process, and even though the pods are heavily shielded, some particles still get through.
Here is a photograph of myself and Chicken paris #43 going for a jaunt last night.


Chicken Paris#1 unfortunately got purged during a romp a few weeks ago. I quite enjoy the company of Chicken Paris, but I will have to re-create BlueBeak before The Holidays. The consideration of marriage has been discounted, mostly because the Chicken Paris' that suggest it tend to suffer an unfortunate purge accident.
It's a good job Chicken Paris#43 can't read.

9 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

A purge "accident", eh?

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had no idea life was so complicated in the UK. Wow.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I am so confused, I cant keep all the chicken Paris's straight. And I still have laundry.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

So many Chicken Parises, so little time.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

I really am speechless.........

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To catch a Chicken Paris you will need;

1 x Gala Opening. (anything will do. Opening the mail works best)

1 x Paparazzi. (if not available, just use any camera with a flash. A strobe light works best)

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking at the size difference between the two of you, "purge" is starting to take on a whole new meaning.

1:01 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Lynda, yes a very accidental accident. It's a complicated story.

Dick, EXACTLY.

Mel, I'm sorry you still have laundry. As you can see, I try to keep mine to a minimum.

Zed, I knew you would understand...

Teri, That's what CP#17 said.

Scarlet, she's really nice when you get to know her, as a person, honest.

mixednut, we enjoy each others company, for conversation, chit-chat, fashion, recipes. That sort of stuff. More honest...

5:42 AM  
Blogger Doctor Momâ„¢ said...

Ok... this scares me a little. It's a little too much like The Fly

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home