Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Goldblum warned me...

I had a small equipment failure last night. No not that, this:

One of the pilot frequency drivers for POD #1 switched mode power supply unit overloaded and burned out. Unfortunately Chicken paris #97 was in the pod at the time and suffered some minor damage. It's not very pretty, so for those of a nervous disposition I have posted a warning.


If you feel that you can cope with my experimental failures, you may click on the warning. I have replaced the pilot driver and am now in process of restoring BlueBeak to normal.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bluebeak! Bluebeak! Bluebeak!!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Doctor Momâ„¢ said...

So, yeah, it appears to me that it wasn't done morphing yet, the slime is still dripping from it

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ew.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Ew! And BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

My thoughts are with you at this difficult time. What thoughts I will not say.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

I don't know, she looks normal to me. I thought this was her usual look?

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That poor bird's been through so much...

1:11 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

Dale cracks me up. Of course he stole EXACTLY what I was going to say... hrrumph! :)

I didn't look at the "warning" picture. I'm afraid. (Yes, I am a scaredy cat.)

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home